Link to the MOLlet Program Registration Form
The MOLlet Program is an organized way of learning how to be an MOL by job shadowing and practice to learn how to score various forms of tournament. It will also introduce you to the soft skills of working with the marshallate and autocrat to ensure the smoothest functioning of a table.
To register for the program, please fill out the online form. For the program, you do not have to be a member of the SCA, Inc. You will be asked to provide the name of the warranted MOL that you will be working with. If you don’t have a mentor, indicate this on the form and the Kingdom MOL will help find you someone to work with.
To ensure that you have the information that you need, you will want to become familiar with:
- MOL Handbook*
- This is the handbook outlining the rules and responsibilities of the MOL office. This includes steps to take before, during and after tourneys or combat at events. It also includes a list of the most common tourneys you will need to know, and copies of all of the forms you will need to have with you.
- Combat sign-in sheets*
- It is required for all events for all combatants to sign in. This lets you and the marshal in charge (MIC) know how many authorized fighters or riders are participating so that they may adjust the tourney format or combat style.
- Release Waivers (roster waivers)*
- You must have these at all events, for those who cannot show proof of a waiver on file. They are also needed at all official practices. If a person does not have a current authorization card or blue SCA card, they must sign the waiver. If they refuse, then turn the issue over to the MIC.
- Tournament Report (hard copy version)*
- This is the report that must be filed when a tournament is fought and a single winner is named.
- Combat Reports*
(An asterisk indicates that the items is required for becoming warranted as an MOL)
This is the recognized website for the Kingdom of Æthelmearc Minister of the List of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is maintained by Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe. This site may contain electronic versions of the group’s governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version.
Copyright © 2000 – 2023 by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc, Minister of the List, Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. The original contributors retain the copyright to certain portions of this site.
For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this website, please contact the web minister at
All external links are not part of the Kingdom of Æthelmearc website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of https://mol.aethelmearc.org.